Features of the Program
Given the urgency of the two crucial tasks in today’s world – global governance and sustainable development – the G2SD program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum consisting of three groups of courses. In this program, a number of prominent instructors in various fields provide their students with interdisciplinary knowledge and practical expertise while building domesitc and international networks of researchers and practitioners.
Our students will be able to become:
- Individuals with a strong will and extraordinary skills to advance global governance and sustainable development, whici are two crucial tasks in today’s world
- Individuals who are able to question conventional wisdom and to design innovative analytical frameworks on the basis of inter-disciplinary knowledge
- Individuals who can tackle various global challenges, by taking scientific and evidence-based approaches to investigate the nature of those problems and their solutions
- Individuals who can expand their intellectual network globally by capitalizing on their superior communications and presentation skills
- Individuals with high standards of professional ethics and extensive expertise who are therefore capable of conducting research at leading research institutes and/or taking on complex tasks at international organizations around the world