Features of the Program
Taking into account the urgency of the two crucial tasks in the world today – global governance and sustainable development – the G2SD program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum, consisting of three groups of courses. In this program, a number of prominent academics in various research fields build on their transnational networks of researchers and practitioners, and provide their students with interdisciplinary knowledge and practical expertise.
We train our students to become:
- Individuals with strong wills and extraordinary skills to advance global governance and sustainable development, the two crucial tasks in the world today
- Individuals who are able to question conventional wisdom and to design innovative analytical frameworks on the basis of inter-disciplinary knowledge
- Individuals who can tackle various global challenges, by taking scientific and evidence-based approaches to investigate their structure and solutions
- Individuals who expand their intellectual networks globally, by taking advantage of their superior communication and presentation skills
- Individuals who maintain high standards of professional ethics and possess extensive expertise, and therefore are capable of conducting research at leading research institutes and/or taking on complex tasks at international organizations around the world