If applicants resides abroad and if their application documents may not reach Academic Affairs Office within the application period due to the postal delay caused by COVID-19, they shall follow the following process.
1. Send PDF files of the application documents to Academic Affairs Office<email@example.com.
jp> by email at the same time when you send them by registered mail.
2. Write the postal tracking number in the message of the above email.
3. We will review the PDF documents and if there is no problem, we will accept them and let you know the web-link for online credit-card payment by email.
4. When the registered mail reaches us, we will replace the PDF documents by the mailed documents.
5. Applicants should consult with your prospective supervisor about how you submit reference letter(s) well in advance.